Chattanooga Tent Co. is a national, full service, Tent Rental Company. We have been servicing the tent rental needs of the special events industry, festival organizers and sporting event directors for over 75 years. We are also a tent manufacturing company, giving us the ability to create innovative custom designs to fit any project. This fact, along with our large product inventory, uniquely positions CTC as one of the leading tent rental companies in the United States.
Founded in 1934, Chattanooga Tent Co. employs a diverse team of individuals dedicated to our mission by offering an excellent salary and benefit package, such as health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid vacation. We offer a casual work environment and give our installation teams a chance to travel the United States. Here are a few examples of locations where CTC installs tents:
• The Super Bowl
• SEC Championship Game
• Kentucky Derby
• The White House
• Key West, FL.
• San Diego, CA.
• Availability to travel the United States
• Willingness to work in a team environment
• Good communication skills and ability to follow direction
• Flexible schedule
• Honest, dependable and enthusiastic
• Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
• High School diploma or GED preferred